Music on Hold
Your PBX is capable of playing back music when a caller is placed on hold, or optionally while waiting in queue. Within the "Music On Hold" section, you can create different music on hold (MoH) playlists. MoH playlists can contain a number of different MP3 audio files. These audio files can be music, prerecorded messages, or any combination of the two.
Creating a Music On Hold Playlist
To add a music on hold (MoH) playlist, you must fist create a new MoH record:
- Click "New Record"
- In the "New Record" window, select a MOH ID for the playlist and provide a short description for the playlist in the "Description" field.
- Click "Save" to save the record.
Once saved, you will be able to add audio files to the playlist by clicking the "Edit" icon of the MoH playlist you just saved.
Adding Audio Files to a MoH Playlist
After you've created a MoH playlist, you can click the "Edit" icon to add or remove audio files from the playlist:
- Click the "Edit" icon
- In the "Edit Record" window, click the "Choose File" button.
- Select the MP3 file you wish to upload
- Click the "Upload" button to initiate the upload. Once the file uploads, it will show up in the playlist below.
- Click "Save" when you're done.
You can remove songs by simply clicking the Red X or "Delete" icon of the song you wish to remove. You can also adjust the "Play Order" of the playlist between sequential and random.