How to Setup Yealink W52P
These instructions will walk you through the setup of a Yealink W52P with Evolution
Creating an extension in Evolution:
- Go to Resources -> Phone Extensions
- Under the Add Extension box choose VoIP - Generic SIP
- Assign your device an extension, Caller ID Name, Caller ID Number, and other settings as desired.
- Upon saving your extension you will get a pop-up with setting to enter into the Yealink interface.
To enter settings into the Yealink W52P
- Plug in your Yealink W52P according to the admin guide below
- Once powered on press the ok button on the phone 3 times to get the IP.
- From a web browser browse to the IP of the phone.
- The default username is admin and password is admin
- Go to Account and set the following fields for Account1
- Line Active = Enabled
- Label = Extension #
- Display Name = Extension #
- Register Name = Extension #
- User Name = Extension #
- Password = Password from popup (be sure not to cut the white space before or after the password)
- Server Host = IP of Evolution
- Choose Confirm
- You should now see your registration status as registered and your device is working
You may also reference the Yealink W52P admin guide.